Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Insomnia

With everything going on in my life I guess insomnia is just another symptom of all the problems but it sure does not help in keeping a positive attitude.  I did not sleep at all last night, went to bed with hubby when he got home from work and had settled in about 10:30 this morning.  Slept for 5 hours and then wide awake again but NOT feeling rested of course.  Need some kind of pill that would erase all the jumble in your brain when you decide to rest.  I'm sure that is why people meditate but I've never accomplished that, always end up back at "to do" lists and the zillion others things that need done.  OK, it's 12:30 and I'm yawning so I am going to finish this and go to bed, maybe I'll sleep through the night.  Hmmm, that's an idea, I can become an overnight nanny for new parents so they can sleep . . . I'm sure there would be plenty of parents that need it.  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment