Saturday, February 25, 2012

Purple Cows Color Challenge

I LOVE the Purple Cows Brand, but I still do not own one of their trimmers!  I started scrapbooking back in 2000 and when I look back the products we had seem almost primitive compared to today.  That being said I was still using the trimmer I purchased then until last year, 10 years, lots of blades but still working.  I have two wonderful sisters-in-law that I don't see as often as I'd like.  They are both into card making and one is into scrapbooking too.  The oldest SIL is still younger than me but she's our mother hen of the family and I feel like I have that big sister I never had! 

To make a long story short, we get to Wisconsin maybe once or twice a year to visit the family and we try to have at least one day for all of us to play and create.  My SIL heard me complaining about the trimmer I had and that I wanted to replace it.  Where they live, like me, there is no local scrap book store, but the big chains are close by.  I told the girls about the Purple Cow brand trimmers and that I planned to purchase one someday soon.  Before we left for home that trip, my SIL had bought me a trimmer like the one she has, she couldn't find the Purple Cow brand but she really liked the one she has.  It is a good trimmer and I love her for being so generous but I figure since I paper craft with my friends, I can justify having more than one trimmer, in my scrap room, right? 

I follow Purple Cows on FB and Twitter, they are having a challenge until tomorrow evening for anything purple, black and white.  I entered the card above and there is a really cool prize.  Here to keeping my fingers crossed and if you get a chance go to their website to vote.  While you are there, check out their products page!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love the flourish stamping with the addition of the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete